List Of Tegan And Sara Living Room 2023


List Of Tegan And Sara Living Room 2023. Watch the video for living room from tegan and sara's if it was you for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. My windows look into your living room i spend.

Tegan and Sara Living Room (Live on KEXP) Tegan and sara, Good
Tegan and Sara Living Room (Live on KEXP) Tegan and sara, Good from www.pinterest.com

I'm not 100% sure about the chords' names, but at least i know they're correct. Quick heads up, these are the chords that tegan plays on the acoustic version. Acordes (ver 4) por tegan and sara

My Windows Look Into Your Living Room I.


My windows look into your living room where i spend the afternoon on top of you i wonder what it is that i did to make you move in across away from me i hope i never figure out who broke. Tegan and sara tour dates 2020 concert tickets bandsintown. Birthday my windows look into your living room.

We’re Thirsty, I Remember One Of Us Saying By Fridge Light.


Tegan and sara performing living room live! Watch the video for living room from tegan and sara's if it was you for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. My windows look into your living room i spend the afternoon on top of you i wonder what it is that i did to make you move in across away from.

I Don't Know Why Tegan Plays With A Capo, So I Put Both Sets Of For.


Lyrics to tegan and sara living room: © 2007 wmg 'living room' by tegan and sara. An exclusive excerpt from tegan and sara s high.

The F#M Is What Sara (2Nd Guitar On This Song) Plays During The Verse, So I Usually Play Instead Of The F#.


Living room tegan and sara. Its an amazing performance of living room in my opinion, one of the best. Capo on 3rd fret [verse 1] em my windows look into your living room c where i spend the afternoon on top of you em i wonder what it is that i.

Begin With Gm Gm My Windows Look Into Your Living Room Eb Where I Spend The Afternoon On Top Of You Gm I Wonder What It Is That I Did To Make You Move Eb In Across.


Quick heads up, these are the chords that tegan plays on the acoustic version. Em my windows look into your living room c where i spend the afternoon on top of you em i wonder what it is that i did to make you move c in across away from me em i hope i. I'm not 100% sure about the chords' names, but at least i know they're correct.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post